Tuesday 19 October 2010

Day 27 - A brief sun

On this day the sun was out for almost a few minutes and I took the time to bask in its warmth. Of course I also took a few shots that day, but that was mostly of the great clouds that were out as well.

Take a look after the jump......








The first photo was of a few second of the sun breaking through the clouds before disappearing again for another few hours. It had this really nice look and feel to it and I hope I was able to relay this to you by this photo.


The second photo I absolutely LOVE. I love the colours, I love the situation, I love the way it looks, how everything is arranged in it. Simply everything.
The thing is, I would like you to tell me what you think of it. Feel free to bash the living daylights out of it if you don't like it. Whatever you feel with this photo, I want to know about it.

1 comment:

  1. First thing coming to mind when seeing both pictures is: Run Alex, a rainstorm is coming!
    So the overall feeling for these is a bit depressing :s But not all pictures have to be happy and goody-goody ^_^

    That looming storm has something to it. And the colours of the second picture really capture my experience with pre-storm weather ^_^
    I find the Dutch word better than the English one in this case: Onheilspellend.

    -looks out of the window- A bit like the sky right now >EEP!<

    ReplyDelete