Friday 15 October 2010

Back in 4

Good Gracious Me,

I'm off for the weekend and will be back on monday.
I know that I haven't posted the photo's from yesterday yet, nor those of today, but I will update the blog asap when I get back.

Of course I didn't want you to go without any photos at all, so below are a couple of pics from my holiday in Malaysia.
Enjoy :)

Btw, taking the camera with me (of course) and hopefully run into something cool over the weekend :)
So for four days no posting, but I hope to see you all again here when I get back.

Thank you all for reading my blog and commenting on my photos.
C u in 4




3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a nice weekend! I'm looking forward to the pictures you made!

    And I'm jealous of the ones you posted here. That must have been a hell of a trip! You better show me some more pictures from that beautiful land some time :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Bird: hello!... you dead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kasper

    Nope, just basking in the sun!

    ReplyDelete