Thursday 27 October 2011

Monkey Island


 I have noticed that I like photographing a couple of things best and two of those are people and.... Monkeys. I wonder what the link ;) I have posted quite a lot about portraits and today I will show you the monkeys :D

The photo to the left I took on Peninsular Malaysia and I was just lucky to find such wonderful animals in the middle of the street in  a small village. It was even more amazing to see how the entire pack worked to protect the pack and its babes.

Read on after the jump >>>









The photo to the right is of one of the older males of the pack on the look out. I really love the look in its eyes although it makes me feel guilty to think that. The look of fright and alertness at the same time as he looked up just when a car pulled past a couple of yards up the hill.

Aren't these animals just amazing? I love apes and monkeys and would love to photograph more of them. I have some more, but those I am keeping for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment