Wednesday 2 November 2011

Ugly Faces

Today I have started a new mini project which is called ugly expressions. This project entails that I will take a photo of myself every waking hour today and post them all tomorrow. This idea started when I was lying on the couch fooling around with the Incredibooth app. This app is a sort of Hipstamatic but it makes four photos in a row (like the photo booths out there). The main difference though is that it makes photos using the front camera on your iPhone (so the one facing you, which you use for face time e.g.). I really like this app as well and decided to do this project. The reason I like doing ugly faces is because I like them! I like making them, I like shooting them, and I especially like the combination of both. So except for this free sample right here, you will see nothing else of me today.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment