Thursday 6 October 2011

Flowers

Right.... So yesterday I finally ran out of holiday photos with the favs post. This of course meant that I had to come up with something new. No more digging through old stuff, but instead shooting new pics and for once digitally. I can tell you that it has been a rather long time since I shot and posted digital photos. My baby the D200 was starting to feel neglected. Also the 22" beauty dish arrived today, so playtime. Seeing that my girlfriend to some nice flowers from her new colleagues I decided there was not better thing to shoot.
Read on after the jump >>>



I did three different kind of shots. 1 The close up, 2 The depth of field shot, and 3 The pull back shot. The photo to the right is the Depth of Field shot. As you can see there is very little sharpness and this I love. FIY, BTW, AOA (and other abbreviations), I love this photo and it is going into my portfolio.

The shot above is the close up and to shot below is the pull back shot.
And now there has been enough talk by me, and I am going to let you just enjoy the flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment