Monday 12 September 2011

Wanted: Models

Hello All,

as most of you know I love doing portraits and now I want to expand my portait portfolio. For this I have everything I need except for models. So I am asking you to sign up as a model. I cannot pay you anything for it, but, if everything goes right, you will have some nice portrait photos of yourself.
You can sign up by sending me an email, phoning me up, talking to me in person or leave a response down at the bottom of this page in the reply section.
I'm not sure yet whether it will be a day of shooting everyone on the same day, or maybe private shoots, but I'll figure that one out when I get some signer-uppers ;)
I want say one more thing, and that is that everyone is welcome
Read on a little bit to see what you need to do >>>>>





Right, there are a couple of things you need to do...
1. Sign up by any way you can think of, mail, FB, twitter, mobile, in person, the reply section below, carrier pigeon or fax.
2. Have something that defines you. With this I mean something you really love. Bring a set of head phones, your laptop, your ballerina dress, a teddy bear, whatever
3. Show up at the time and place we've agreed on


You do not, I repeat, DO NOT have to be a model or anything, and even if you think you're not photogenic, well just sign up anyway and I'll hopefully prove to you the opposite!
And just to drive my point home, all the people in the photos on this blog were in no way models when they first appeared in front of the lens, I think they did pretty well!
So go ahead and sign up!






PS I do colour as well ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment