Wednesday 21 September 2011

Band

And so we went on holiday to France, me and my lovely girlfriend to together live the good life. If there is anything you can make us happy and content with it is certainly great food and a bottle of fine wine. And boy let me tell you, they have an abundance of that in France. Cheese, wine, dried sausage, olives (sweet sweet Nyons olives), some more wine, trout in butter sauce and slow roasted guinea, Crème brûlée, even more wine and more cheese, and amazing weather! We also had the pleasure of some great company seeing that some good friends of us were staying nearby. All and all a great holiday!
On one day the four of us decided to go to the market in Nyons and there we stumbled upon an amazing Jazz-Fusion trio playing in the streets. I grabbed my camera, got in up close, and squeezed the shutter.

Read on after the jump >>>



I took quite a few shots, but I only have uploaded two of them yet. They are in fact an amazing trio and I will write about them some more soon with of course more photos. Hope you enjoy these two.
The first few shots I took from afar, when I decided to be bold and move in close. Next to these somewhat candid/spontaneous shots I have some other shots where the band members took a liking to me and posed for some shots during the songs. Those I'm keeping for later though.



No comments:

Post a Comment