Sunday 26 September 2010

Day 3 - Man on Campus


As promised, Day 3 on Sunday :)
And as I mentioned before I did some shooting on Day 3 (see Post of Day 3) and as it happened to be I was on campus and we had some nice sun out. Shooting time.
More after the jump...




As some of you know, I love to photograph people most of all, but when outside a studio environment i.e. the streets, it is often hard to take a picture of someone. Either you do it secretly, which for obvious reasons is hard enough, or you ask someone and then, too often, the shot you wanted is lost, because they got 'camera conscious'
Notice that I said conscious instead of shy, well more on that in the coming weeks.

I found this man sitting behind his car and I simply liked the look of it, so I took a couple of frames. These are cut-outs btw, because I didn't bring my Telephoto lens, but I really like the measurements of these pics and I hope you do too. They are on 16:9 instead of 3:2 which I normally shoot at.



Just a simple question for the photos: Which do you like best?? The one on the top or the one at the bottom?
Drop me a line below.

1 comment:

  1. The top one! Without a doubt.
    In the bottom one my attention goes straight to whatever is on the door of the driver's seat. And thus the man gets completely lost in the picture.

    These pictures do make me fantasize about what the man is doing there behind his car. And why he's there ^_^ Did he have a little television in there? Or maybe some animal he enjoys watching. And what if he just kidnapped someone and is resting from the struggle while watching his catch 0.0!

    Ahem... Okay, my imagination is getting the better of me once again xD

    ReplyDelete