Wednesday 22 September 2010

Day 2 - Bus Stop

Today, as many days of the week, I was waiting at the bus stop and I saw this lovely old man waiting for the bus as well.
And as usually I had my camera out just looking around for a nice shot to take.

After a few shots the bus finally came and I squeezed this on off

More after the jump....

I started off trying to get this man in the frame, but he tried to stay out of it. It wasn't really like he didn't want to be in the picture himself, it was more that he didn't want to be in my picture. Everytime I raised my camera he, sweet as he was, stepped out of the way and since I was shooting with a 50mm I had a lot of trouble getting him in the frame without him "stepping out"


After shooting another couple of frames the bus came and the man came walking towards me, I put the camera to my eye as quickly as I could, squeezed, and presto: we got ourselves a picture.
It only took a split second, and it is often those seconds I like.

Personally I like the movement in this frame and there is a lot happening in it, and it keeps me looking at it, although it is a picture I've seen a million times before.
Hope you too like this photo, drop me a line in the comment section below....

Next to this all, I simply love to take photos in my own neighbourhood. You don't need to go far to take pictures, and I will probably be showing some more of those in the coming weeks.

Cheers,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment