Wednesday 16 November 2011

Ice Cold

Sorry guys and gals... I have been away for two or three days, but it has been rather a busy time these last few weeks. No excuses now though, so I'm back up posting every day from now on again :)

The photo to the left I took while on holiday in France a couple of years ago. We were hanging out in the snow somewhere in the month of March and had some beers with us. Of course I brought my camera along and this is one of the photos I took that week. I asked him to grab the beer out of the snow (Aaaah..... Ice Cold) and hold it up like that. The little bit of snow on the can, his smile, his red & raggy hair, the glasses and the sun all contribute to this photo. The only thing I would different now (three years of experience later) is use a flash to lighten up his face a bit more. I could of course do this in photoshop, but I refuse to!

So let me know what you think of it in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment