Thursday 27 September 2012

Carcasses

On our trip (me and my fiancee, not the proverbial I want to sound important on the internet 'we') through Australia we came across a couple of old, rusty cars. Still sleepy from the long trip on the bus I decided to get the camera out and take a few photos.
Black and white, and colour was what I used for these.

Just a quickie today!

Read on after the jump >>>



I do love these carcasses (yes, pun intended) out on the dirt in the blistering sun. These utes (Australian version of the Blue Collar truck) are absolutely iconic for the country, and these are proper old ones. These cars have probably helped build the country and after driving and hauling in Central Australia, died in the middle of nowhere.

My tribute to the Ute!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment