Thursday 21 April 2011

Championship Match DS1

After having been gone for a while again I thought it would be a good idea to post some pics.
Here you can have a look at the photos I took at the Championship Match of the first team of my club.

The photo to the left is my absolute favourite of the day.

Read on after the jump >>>



Right, first of all I need to explain something. Next to the fact that some people are easier on the camera than others, there also were other factors. One of them being that I only had limited space to move about around the court. This resulted mostly in the fact that a lot of the photos that I took are of the outside hitters (NL: Buitens). My apologies in advance for this. Some other factors were simply my gear. Shooting indoor fast-paced sports, such as volleyball, is extremely strenuous for the camera. I have a pretty good set-up, but what the pros shoot with is far far far above my teacher's pay grade. I mean were talking 5,000 - 7,000 euros for the camera alone. Not even counting the lenses. I think I did a pretty good job though =) and am rather proud of some of the results. The last factor to take into account is that some people just do not face the camera, and I mean ever! Others on the other hand are always in the shot and seem to be having a bit of the hots for the camera (I dare not be as presumptuous as to think it is the photographer rather than the camera and lens). Especially number 10 had a thing for popping up in the frame next to being an outside hitter. I did my best, and hope you like it. Another disclaimer: There are gygs and gygs more photos, but I am only showing some of my favourites here. I believe I managed to capture everone that day and hope you girls like the photos.

Please drop me a line below in the comments if you've read this.

Cheers




































2 comments:

  1. Nu kan ik helemaal niet meer opletten in de les! c; Ik zal ze eens fatsoenlijk gaan bekijken en de tekst erbij lezen zodra ik klaar ben! Verwacht dan nog maar een berichtje!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oke, ik heb eindelijk de tijd gehad om te kijken. Wat zitten er goede foto's bij! Nooit geweten dat er ook fatsoenlijke foto's van mij gemaakt kunnen worden :p Ik kan niet wachten tot ik de rest van de mega stapel gyg zie!

    ReplyDelete