Thursday 3 February 2011

The end of Winter? 2

And today a second post, let them keep on coming is what I have to say about it :)
Some more of the photos I took over the last few weeks (still all iPhone)
A little story behind all of them this time though :D
Hope you enjoy.

More after the jump....






 This first picture is taken from my new home, or at least from the street outside my new appartment. If I could have taken the Lamp Post out of it, I would have, I don't really like it. What do you think?
 In the winter you have perfect time to visit some towns, musea, whatever and be nice and warm. Sadly, it wasn't too warm in this church.
 An old train cart. Not exactly sure what I do like and dislike about this photo. It has something, but misses a lot too.
This is a view from where I get off the bus when I go to work as a teacher. It had rather lovely light and decided to shoot it. Only just made it in time for my classes.
And of course the last and first photo. Nothing is as good a staying in with the heater on high and a big cup of tea. In this case a big bowl of tea ;)
Just staying in while the world gets whiter and whiter every minute.
mmmmm, heat

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    It's been a long time since I last posted something on your site here. Still keeping yourself busy I see? ;)

    To give some comment on your pictures: looking good! However, I'd also prefer to see that snowy picture without any lamp posts or road signs.

    Cheers,

    K

    ReplyDelete